During the ICC Week of Integrity (1-9 December 2021), the fourth edition of the ICC’s Integrity Book was published: ‘Integrity & Trust – Pillars of Prosperity‘. A valuable source of inspiration for business management, policy makers, and other professionals that are involved in keeping the business clean and future proof. Michael van Woerden (DeComplianceMonitor) is co-author. In his essay ‘Doing the right thing – how governments can help‘ he calls upon governments to make better use of their purchasing power to stimulate the maintenance of comprehensive corporate compliance programmes by imposing related conditions as part of public procurement. The book can be downloaded free of charge and is highly recommended.
- Analysis and Remediation of Underlying Conduct
- Senior and Middle Management
- Autonomy and Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Risk Assessment
- Training and Communications
- Confidential Reporting and Investigation
- Incentives and Disciplinary Measures
- Continuous Improvement, Periodic Testing and Review
- Third Party Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Voor meer informatie: zie de link.